Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

So this year i went trick-or-treating with Aimee, Day and my sister Alex. we had an awesome time. Aimee came over to get ready with us before we left at 5:30. Day brought her ferret Prince with her dressed with bat wings and put him in her candy bag. it was fun freaking out some old ladies when they put candy in her bucket. LOL some were REALLY funny. . .i think one of them doesnt like us anymore though she screamed like crazy and jumped a few feet back. we have some videos of them :)

Aimee, me, Alex

Aimee and me




Prince the ferret! 


Day

my Stash 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... So much Candy! Lol I had an awesome time with you guys we better do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! :) it was soooooo much fun! :) tell ja-mom i said hi btw

    ~Sammie <3

    ReplyDelete