Monday, August 20, 2012

First day in florida

me and alex have been having an amazing time!!!!! the first thing we did was stop at the steak n' shake where we had burgers and amazing milkshakes. we arrived next at my nana and papa's house where we unpacked all our stuff. we swam at the pool for a few hours, went for a golf cart ride, motorbike ride (adrenaline rush!!!) went to olive garden for the first time, then walked along the beach to watch the sun set. i love our room and we have our own bathroom too. :) today we went to the pool in the morning, we rode down to feed the ducks (which i call turkeys because they look funny) and the snapping turtles and painted turtles which are HUGE!!! we spent the day at the beach swimming. what a great vacation so far!























second day in the morning;







4 comments:

  1. I actually cried when I saw you guys standing on the beach. Isn't it amazing! I grew up there. :D I can almost smell the salt water when I see these pics. Enjoy! aren't grandparents the best family in the whole world!?!?!?!? :* Thank you Mom and Dad....memories to last a lifetime. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO (having said that, we miss you both.) :D XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I agree...those look more like Turkeys!!! LOL...hummmmm...ducks you say!?!?!?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you guys sooooooo much!!! tell dad fagitsu says hi-i....and sorr-ay! LOL :p i love you guys xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo! <3

    -Sammie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just viewed the first day and started crying. I can't believe that the crazy wonderful 2 weeks are all over. Things like that you want to never end. PaPa and I are so very thankful that mom and dad allowed us the previlage of having the time to spend with you two. Fun times end way too soon. Love you all and miss you all so very much. Times like these are what keeps grandparents heart beating. xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete