Monday, June 11, 2012

Last Day of School!!!!!!

So today was the last day of school!!! im sooooo happy, and sad at the same time. me and my friends ordered 2 large pizzas from pizza hut and soda for lunch today and ate it in Senor Boyle's room (my favorite teacher other than Mr. Hunkins). i stayed in his room for 5 of the 11 periods today LOL so much fun! he beat me in a game of chess (as usual) so i made sure to really drag out the game for 2 periods, if your gonna go down sink the titanic LOL ;p but i beat him finally, yesterday :) tonight is the June Rocks Concert i am really excited to go with all my "home girls" ;) its gonna be awesome. ill put pics on my blog later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Chelsea, Tommy Joe, Me, Megan, Allison

Me and Aimee

Chelsea, Tommy Joe, and Me

Me and my favorite teacher (other than Mr. Hunkins) Senor Boyle 

Tommy Joe and Chelsea

Me and Allison

Allison and Rhodes trying to high five

Aimee, Chelsea, and Allison

Allison, and me showing off our cool signatures from Senor

Me and Aimee rocking the Senor signatures

Allison and Andrew

me planking across stacks of chairs. . . yeah im that cool

me and Aimee on the stacks of chairs. . .she gave me a lift and i got on backwards LOL

Cody getting hit by a ball

Me and Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god this day was so much fun! The end of this year we have to go back to his room at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete