Sunday, June 24, 2012

Today me, Alex, and mom went to the beach from 10 to about 1:30. we were going to stay alot longer, but poor mom got really burnt! She's very red. I got pretty brown, and alex is a little pink.  It was so much fun today getting to be by the water and in the sun. it makes me very excited to go the Florida. Ive been buying a bunch of bathing suits lately, i bought one last week, and one yesterday (i now have 7). LOL i think i have a problem :p I do the same thing with coats though in the winter. Ether way today was awesome, and it was very relaxing. i cant wait to go out with grandma this summer, and go fishing with grandpa :)

~Sammie <3

3 comments:

  1. wow you do have a problem ;p jk, and ouch tell your mom I hope she feels better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i have a problem, you dont have to tell me :p we all ended up sun burnt LOL me and alex werent at first, but when night came we were both red.

    ~Sammie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well in that case I hope you all feel better

    ReplyDelete