Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Year Is Done!

So i have one more test (math) left, then summer vacation has officially started! :D i need the break soooooo bad! this year was so horrible, and i finally can get away from everyone (except a few of my true friends). This year i found out who my real friends were, and who i can trust. whenever something bad would happen, at the time i didnt know how it could be a benefit, but over the year i realized what the purpose of it was. and right now im confronted with something very difficult for me to deal with, but at least i can see the point behind it. it makes sense, but i still dont like it. LOL i wish there was more time in the day. I know that in the end this will be the best thing. On other news im getting my permit finally this week! its about time right? ;p

~Sammie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment